Wednesday, July 21, 2004

You know when you are getting old....

When a student you taught is now a senior at Northwestern, 21 years old and taking you out to show you the bars on Halsted Street. Umm, yeah, that's what happened last night. Evan B. (I made him show me his California Drivers Liscense before going anywhere) is spending his summer here in Chicago taking summer school classes. He's also in a production of Fiddler on the Roof in a western suburb. I will be seeing the show next week. We had a good time it's nice to know that I can hang with 21 year olds and they still want to hang with me. Granted, Evan is one of kind, but I met a bunch of his friends and connected. Some SCANDALOUS things happened, but again as the saying goes, "what happens in the Vegas, stays in the Vegas."

No comments: