Sunday, July 18, 2004

Here's why I'm TOTALLY hip

I was reading the Indianapolis Star (quality equal to The San Francisco Chronicle to give you a gauge) and came across this story. It totally validates why I am SO COOL. Come on, click on the link and read the article. Honestly, it's totally worth it!!!!

I finished The Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver on tape. I loved it and I have heard from friends that this is not her best book in the least. I am really excited to read/listen to some of her other books. The book I am now listening to is:





1995 Pulitzer Prize winning novel by Richard Ford


I am already hooked by the end of the first side and I'm actually kind of sad that I won't be driving the roads for long stretches at a time to listen to the book. Don't be surprised to see me sitting in the car these next couple weeks just listening to the book!

No comments: