Saturday, August 25, 2012

Funny Mom and Dad Stories...AGAIN

From an email exchange with my sister, even from the subject line I knew it was going to be GOOD.


SUBJECT:  Parents AV Competence -- low


EMAIL 1
I came today to find mom and dad watching the M's playing the Chisox on TV.  They have this beautiful TV and I'm like, "why is the TV so fuzzy and stretched!?!?!"  Both of them are like 'huh', what are you talking about?'  So then they realize they have been using the SAME channels as they were for the past 10 years instead of the new HD channels.  I change it for them and they're both 'huh, yeah it is clearer and the people aren't so stretched out'  Sigh.  They have this nice TV and still accept the crappy fuzzy TV!!!


EMAIL 2
Then Dad was hilarious when watching the Chisox he flately states 'all the players look the same." At first I thought 'Dad's making generalizations."  But then we looked at the batters, and he's right --  Youkilis, Dunn, Pierzynski, Danks and some other dude and he was right.  All white guys with brown hair and goatee or stubble.  You had to be here.
 


 

No comments: