Thursday, June 17, 2004

I'm a TOTAL KLUTZ

I dropped my camera in the sand, lens down with the camera on. After shaking out as much sand as possible, I assessed the damage my stupid mistake had made. When I turn off the camera, the lens doesn’t close. This is an initial assessment. After a day with the camera, I have noticed that the camera does not focus quickly, if at all, when on panoramic mode. The camera does appear to work when zooming in, however. Whether or not it focuses depends upon usage. Sometimes it focuses, sometimes it doesn’t. Other times, the camera doesn’t show you the picture you are taking in the display on the back, instead I must look through the lens. However, the picture does get taken and when the camera is put into display mode, I do see my pictures. Hopefully, the camera figures itself out and pictures won’t be out of focus and starts to display in the back again. I have a PYSCHOTIC CAMERA. It continues to be temperamental; we’ll see how the rest of the trip works out. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: