Friday, April 13, 2007

The Visit of The Mom

SPRING BREAK!!!!! And Mom visits. It was a good visit and I only lost my temper with her once (ok, one and a half times). But the role of therapy in my life allowed me to identify why I things she said or did got me and then I was able (the fact that I recognized that it was my duty to was a big therapy learning moment aas well) tell her why I was frustrated.

"Mom, I don't care if you cut and freeze the strawberries" comes from the fact that when we got home from being out for the day I didn't really care what she did nor did I really want to make any decisions. I like having quiet time when I'm done with the day. Probably a good thing for me to tell the persons I date in the future.

One of the highlights of her visit was a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I also took her to see Jersey Boys, which she liked. And, well, you all know that I like it too.

No comments: