Thursday, June 08, 2006

Mentos and Diet Coke

I don't mean for the blog to become a place for me to provide publicity for funky/funny videos, but it appears that this is the trend for the moment. One simply must watch this video clip where two guys in Maine create a performance piece using Mentos and Diet Coke. It is a sight to behold. You can hear an interview with the two "artists" on an NPR All Things Considered segment.

On the personal front, I've finished grading my finals and have just posted grades. All I have left is Saturday graduation and a Monday faculty meeting, which might be trumped by.....JURY DUTY!!

1 comment:

xeric man said...

hilarious - thanks for the link ernie. wish they'd posted "number of hours to complete project" along with bottles and mentos #s. also, country of origin of the video??? :+)

hello from the desert

-dave and charlene