Saturday, January 02, 2016

Onions First Football Game

December 19th...Cleveland Browns at Seattle Seahawks.  Onions and I are going to the game!!!

I've gone up to the local bar to watch the Seahawks regularly, but Onions never joined me.  Here he is pre-gaming at lunch reading the rules of the game!

Century Link Field!  Note Onions is wearing his orange puffy jacket.

As we walked in, he noticed that he was wearing the colors (Orange) of the Browns.  He was pissed that I didn't tell him (I never thought about it, honestly), so he took my green jacket and wore it throughout the game.

HAWKS!!

JOHNNY FOOTBALL!  I kind of love, actually not just kind of, him.  He's just such a "bro" that it's fun to watch him make a mess of his life.  I also notice that he kind of throws the ball sidearm.

Doug Baldwin! Go Math!

Hawks win and clinched a spot in the playoffs

No comments: