Monday, January 13, 2014

Thailand -- PSYCHE

Week 2 of my Christmas Break had the added bonus of Onions taking a week off of work and meeting me in Thailand.  Here we are after getting through immigration at the Bangkok Airport!

Traveling together as a couple.  Big test of relationship.....and good news.  Onions is as big a fan of street food as me!

The architecture of Thailand.












Are you kidding?  There is no way we were able to see that many temples and buildings in one day.  Instead we took a "tour" through the history of Thailand at a park called The Ancient City.  There are replicas of famous pieces of architecture and monuments in Thailand all in a huge park where you can bike around.

It also allowed us to climb all over the replicas.




CLASSIC ONIONS!!  "Let's get ice cream!"....."Let me taste yours."....."Here's mine, I like yours better!"

No comments: