Thursday, June 07, 2012

Arrivederci Viterbo

This past weekend, I went up to Viterbo for the last time.  I got a chance to say goodbye to friends and family.  People who I probably won't see for years.  This post is a "who's who" of my Viterbo life.  
The Giuliano's.  Raf and Giusy (with "il principe Luciano"), Vittoria and Giulia down front

Gigi

Myself and Alessandro







Everyone who ever visited knows this guy....Massimiliano of Cafe Bagalino's.  I had one last morning coffee before saying goodbye!
Of course, I had to go and say goodbye to Anna.

And my "niece" Giorgia

Anna thought this was a more fitting last photo....I agree.  This is the way I like to remember her.

A sunny day and I got a last trip to my favorite beach on the west side of Lago di Bolsena.

J and I got to hang out one last time.

Goodbye to Pat S and his family

Elisabeth E.

A last dinner with Yvonne, J and Mario

I'll miss seeing the "VT" on the license plates.  Now that I live in Rome, whenever I see at VT, I know it's someone from Viterbo.  Goodbye Viterbo, I already miss you and the people there that I love.

No comments: