Friday, August 27, 2010

Judas Kiss

Longtime friend Carlos P. divorced his job a few years ago and turned a hobby/passion into a career. He is producing an independent film called Judas Kiss. Although it fictionally takes place in Southern California, it is being filmed in the Seattle area and two of the sites are the homes of my parents and my sister. The Chen family is thoroughly supporting this movie. I have to credit my father for the following pictures (captions are his) as I was not there for the shooting, but I wanted to give a huge shout out to Carlos and his friend J.T. for making their dream come true. And if you happen to see it come to a cinema near you (or film festival or for sure on DVD) watch it.





The opening scene takes place with the main character on the roof.






What goes into the actual shot.




























One of the characters snorts a line of coke......off our living room table!!!






Trucks in the driveway






Craft Services






Extras waiting for their call.






The garage was turned into a makeup room.




No comments: