Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pajama Bingo

This being the 500th post of the blog, I think it's fitting to have a light hearted posting about my night spent with The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence gay bingo fundraiser. Don't need to say much more other than everyone around my friend Roberto and I was winning in some form or the other. Two women right behind me both ones games of bingo AND won raffle bags of "free s***." They each walked away with over $400 worth of cash and goods. To give you a flavor of the kind of humor we had, here were the different games of Bingo we had:

Regular Bingo
"Obama" Bingo (get the boxes around the free spot)
"One Finger" Bingo (in honor of our 43rd president, where you had to get a vertical row)
"Railroad" Bingo (fill BOTH the I and G columns)
"Top Corner" Bingo
"Diagonals Only" Bingo
"Six Pack Abs" Bingo (Any block of six in the I, N and G columns
"Tops or Bottoms" Bingo (The top row or bottom row, this being a gay favorite)















No comments: