Friday, March 30, 2007

There are good people in the world

Read the following email I got from an employee of Continental Airlines:

Dear Mr. Chen;

A couple has written in that they met with a man named Ernie in Boquete recently, and he left a camera in their car. They originally met the man on flight 875 on February 17, sitting next to them on their flight. There were two men with the name Ernest on that flight, so I am writing to both Ernest’s’ to ask if it was you, and if so, may I give them your full name and mailing address so they may return the camera? They would like to send the camera to him, and asked me to assist in locating the correct person.

Guess who just got his lost camera back? Pictures to be posted soon. Thanks to the Robinsons of Olympia, WA for making the effort to get my camera back to me!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised you got the camera back -- I'm just amazed that there were 2 people named Ernie on the plane!

cath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cath said...

Get out your stationery--that deserves one nice thank you note.

Anonymous said...

that's washingtonians for you.