Monday, October 25, 2004

6AM is for sleeping

Mom and Dad-

Please know that when you call me at home at 6AM in the morning, the chances of me answering my phone (a cell phone at that) are slim to NONE. I know that you are in China and getting to a phone and coordinating it with the time changes is difficult but please know that here are a couple reasons: 1) I am SLEEPING 2) I generally keep my cell phone in the charger which is NOT in my bedroom 3) If I happen to hear my phone go off in the other room, at 6AM I am generally NOT going to rush to answer the ESPECIALLY if the call ringer indicates it comes from a restricted or call ID unknown number. I ask you not to leave voicemails in which you sound annoyed at the fact that you didn't get my live voice. The car is fine, I got it back last week. Hope you are having a good trip. I look forward to hearing about it and seeing pictures from it.

Ernie

No comments: