Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Football and Golf

Went to the Seattle Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals game. Seahawks won 24-21 and secured a spot in the playoffs with at best a 9-7 record and perhaps getting in for sure with an 8-8. Comments anyone on the NFC? Mom and I had a nice afternoon together although, I admit I was a bit mute.





I admit I am totally a fairweather Seattle Seahawks fan. Current bandwagon status, "HANGING ON".


Dad and I played golf at Bellevue Municipal, which was a decent course. The first six holes lulled me into thinking it was going to be a short, really easy course, with all four of the par 4's under 300 yards. Then BOOM, the long holes came and didn't end until around the 16th hole. I shot 92. The most important part of the day was that it was the first time I walked an entire 18 holes. Boy was I still the next day.





Looking good Dad!






Dork






Father and son golf. Note the beautiful weather! December in Seattle, can't beat it.

No comments: