Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas and its Booty!!

Christmas morning came and here’s a picture of me opening the many presents that were under the tree FOR ME!!!





Here I am eagerly opening a package just like when I was five years old! That's Mom to my left.


So what did I get? I got some nice clothing from Eddie Bauer. During my Thanksgiving visit, I picked up a catalog and picked out some things that I liked and here they were under the tree.





Two waffle crew shirts and a houndstooth sweater vest.


There actually was another nice sweater top but when I put it on, the cut of the shoulders was strange and it literally looked that I had shoulders that pointed up. Very strange looking, so it was promptly returned the next day.

In addition, I got a bunch of small items, a Barnes & Noble Gift certificate, a razor and replacement blades, boxers, a surprise gift from my friend Heidi and the annual stocking stuffer…replacement heads for my sonicare toothbrush.





Booty, booty, booty……..


Lastly, I asked for new bed linens this year so Mom went out and got them for me. She knows that I don’t ever use the top sheets, so clever Mom that she is, she sewed the two top sheets together to make a comforter cover. Look!!!





My new comforter cover that I match my two new sets of sheets. Isn’t Mom resourceful and creative? Yeah she is…..


It was a good Christmas in the material sense. But more important is that the family was present. As is tradition (and torture) every year, a family photo must be shot. Dad, the photo fanatic, still had not mastered the self-timer on his new digital camera. But this is the family shot of 2004.





Chen Family 2004


Here are some photos from the morning present opening gala.





Dad showing off a new "Bill Cosby Sweater."{






Marlene and her new IPOD.






Mom showing trying on her new watch (care of Dad).






My grandmother showing off her new pajamas.


Nothing more need be said!

No comments: