Saturday, June 04, 2005

What was that all about?

I was up early today because Scott had to set up the course for the marathoners he is training. So I made breakfast and sat down with Sports Illustrated (I read it every week cover to cover, it's a true weekly pleasure) and came across the fact that Johns Hopkins beat Duke this year to win the Collegiate Lacrosse Championship. The strange thing was, I ACTUALLY felt a pang of nostalgia and sentiment for Hopkins. It was fleeting, granted, but what does it mean that I actually felt something for my graduate school? Maybe there is a slow thawing of my anitpathy for that time in my life. Whatever it is, doesn't mean I'm giving them money anytime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it means subconsciously you want to move back to the east coast ;)