Tuesday, March 18, 2003

My first blog post. I've been meaning to do this for a while now and for some reason, today is the day. Serendipity seems to rule my life and for some reason this afternoon, I sat down and was reading LittleYellowDifferent and I clicked on the "About Site" link and one thing led to another and I've taken the plunge to publish my first blog. Whether or not anyone will actually read this, who knows, but I'll send the link around. The big news today and then I'll go is that I got my tax returns back from my Dad's accountant and WOOHOO, I get some mucho dinero back from both the Feds and the state of California. Thank you mortgage interest and tax deductions. Ok, well I am off and about back to my life here or recovery. My feet, which I broke in a bad accident last summer, are doing well. I am walking in the water and swimming daily. Here I go to post, let's see what happens...........

No comments: