Sunday, March 30, 2003

Has it been five days since I've written? Time does move fast. Anyway, nothing too much is new except I got to sleep for the first time outside of this house since I left the hospital. Went up to Kendra's cabin about an hour away. First thing I did when I got there was sleep in the barcalounger. We need to get one for home.

Been realizing lately that there will be no magic day when everything will be just the same as it used to be. It will be the slow, gradual process, one thing at a time. I can't worry right now about questions like, will I be able to bend down and squat? Everything will be slower and done when the time is right.

I'm a bit annoyed at still being at home. The same old stuff, having to share things and not doing things when I want to. Dad is sometimes oblivious and pisses me off.

No comments: