Sunday, June 30, 2019

Prom 2019

Finishing my fourth year at LWHS...my advisees are seniors and so I chose Prom as my chaperone duty for the year.  I asked Onions to the Prom and he said...YES! 
As an added bonus, the prom was held at the Aquarium of the Bay and we all know Onions loves fish and sea life.



So chaperoning involved hanging out at the Aquarium, looking fish and other sea life!


Oh, and hanging out with students.  Here's what I learned.  Girls don't have much experience in high heels.  Therefore, by the end of the evening many have taken them off and are walking in bare feet, however, their planning hasn't taken this into account and their dresses drag on the ground and therefore walking around holding their dresses up.

And some boys dressed up in the spirit of the venue.

The best part was on the lower floor there were tubes through which you could walk around and see the fish and sharks swim over and around you.








Our official prom photo!

No comments: