Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 2015 -- Seattle Life

Back in Seattle for the summer.  Here's what life has been like in Seattle.  An afternoon at the Woodland Park Zoo, which I haven't been too since I was a kid.

Onions and I had SUCH a great time at the Tokyo Zoo, we decided to check out Seattle's zoo.

Loved the Northwest specific animals, like the Brown Bear.




The weather in Seattle has been amazing all month!  So we've been spending lots of time outside enjoying the weather.

A regular nightly sunset here in the Pacific Northwest here in June 2015.

Oh, and the BIG news.  Pre-June 16th.....

June 16, 2015.  Welcome to the family Oliver.  This was the name I was hoping for and I only came in at the VERY end to work my magic to influence the name choice.




Taking advantage of the long nights, Onions and I have been doing regular walks around Green Lake.  No pictures of our regular appearances at the Northgate Nordstrom Rack!

Onions has found a drop-in volleyball league.

Baby duty to help Marlene has fallen primarily to my mother, but Onions and I do day duty about every other day.  We've been running errands, and he's been quite helpful in assembly baby items.


This is more my style!

Dinner with Vickie!

Heidi P.

We attended Ian's (right) 9th birthday party!

Sword Fighting at the party!  Onions was quite accomplished and that was noted by the birthday boy!

Driving lesson.  He got up to 15MPH.  We also attended the Fremont Solstice Festival.....no pictures.  I found it to be just a mess....

Father's Day BBQ


A busy month also included Mom's Birthday brunch at Blue Fin Buffet.  Of course, Oliver took the spotlight.



We also were invited out to Bainbridge for day at the beach with John and his son Evan.

Beach time, kayaking and bonfires.

Smores.

And more Smores.

No comments: