Friday, October 11, 2013

Introducing "Onions"

Last day of Guoming Jie and my friend Rob was in town for a couple days on his way to Indonesia.  He wanted to head out to the Great Wall, so it was back to Jinshanling.  We had a beautiful day.

So when you date somebody, it's not "official" until one of your friends meets the significant other.  The trip to the wall was Eric's coming out as the guy I am dating.  Here's Rob (left) and Lu Jiacong (which sounds like Lu "add onions" so I've nicknamed him "Onions".

Yeah, he's shorter than me.  But in many ways he's the more mature of the two of us.

Yes, my suggestion.



It started out as a joke but now is a daily work tradition.  But I send him a selfie and include a word or phrase that we've talked about or joked about.  Here's the first set.

"Colonoscopy"

"Hot Pot"

"Singapore"

"Fasting"

"Hungry"

"Logarithm"

"Sushi"

"Raisins were mailed"

No comments: