Thursday, March 04, 2010

Time to repay Mom and Dad









I'm 40 years old and in my lifetime, I have inherited 5 cars from my parents. In fact, I bought a house before I ever bought a car. Since, my car is sitting in my sisters garage, my parents are now taking my car for themselves. For those keeping score, I'm now down 4.










To do it officially, I had to have it notarized here in Italy. I had to go to Rome to go to the consulate at the United States Embassy (Hillary Clinton's picture was on the wall!). It's in quite a posh part of town and I snapped this picture of it before the policeman in the bottom corner of the photo told me to stop.










So, the DMV in Washington State is going to get a form notarized by a civil servant in Rome, Italy and is embossed with the seal of the United States of America.

No comments: