Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Via Cavour 77

Here you go, pictures of the apartment in which I will be living this year!





The five windows on the top floor from the corner are mine, as well as two going from to the right (one is not shown). The middle floor is the school so my commute is not literally walking down a flight of stairs.






View from my window.






Via Cavour 77. This serves as the entrance to the building for my apartment and school.






The front door of the apartment from the stairwell in the building.






The "salon" to my apartment. You are looking into the master bedroom.






The master bedroom. The closet in the far corner is HUGE.






My living room, with fireplace.






Living Room looking into salon and master bedroom.






Kitchen (Yes, it's a bit out of focus)






My first home cooked dinner in Italy. The pesto was store bought, not homemade.






My bathroom. According to previous tenants, the shower drain develops quite an odor over the course of time. It's something I'm going to have to do battle with.






The stone spiral staircase guests take to get to their floor of the house.






Guest bathroom on left and guest bedroom on right.






Guest bedroom


So, am I not kidding when I say I have plenty of room for guests? COME VISIT!!!

No comments: