Monday, December 18, 2006

Some Thoughts on "Yellow Fever"

I received a couple of emails from friends about the contents of the two clips I posted last week. In response to "Yellow Fever", I wrote this:

"I've been pointing out the Asian Girl/White Guy thing forever, BUT I do think that we are in the time of the rise of the Asian male. Seriously, with the advent of Yao Ming and Japanese baseball players, Asian men are competing on the ultimate of male battlegrounds, sports. And once we can demonstrate equality on that front, everything else will fall right into place."

I have had a number of other significant insights, planned and unplanned over the course of the past week. Some overwhelming, and some providing explanations for many questions I've had rattling around my brain. This isn't the right forum to disclose, but know that I'm churning through some personal stuff, and it's healthy!

No comments: