Thursday, August 18, 2005

Friends Growing Up -- Addendum

Here's a shout out to my good friend Ian M. Ian, a fellow Washingtonian (not DC), and I met in the summer of 1987 at a summer program (unfortunately now defunct) called the Washington State Governor's School. Continuing my amazement at how my friend's have "grown-up", Ian is one of those people I appreciate having as a part of my circle of friends because of the passion he carries for the things he loves. He feels and loves first, instead of my mode of taking care of business, and because of the way he is structured on the inside, Ian experiences life in a completely different way that I. More importantly, he is able to communicate the essence of the events of his life, large and small. Not only can he verbalize it, but take a gander at his eulogy to Peter Jennings and see for yourself.

No comments: